Monday, June 23, 2008

job hunt

I am in search of an easy, relaxing job where any day it is sunny out I can call in and tell them I am not coming in. I would also like it to pay atleast 15 dollars an hour..... So that would be my dream job but since I most likely will never find that job let alone a job like that that wants someone only to work for the summer I guess I will have to settle for something else. So far I have applied at a few daycare centers-- although if they scream at the kids I am outta there! I also am hoping to get a real teaching job soon. I have not had any interviews yet- once reason is because my letter of intent is not turned in yet. I will be sending that out tomorrow. I looked today and saw a half time kindergarten job posted which I would be interested in- I prefer full time but half time is better than nothing. This weekend was very busy Eilidh's bacherlette party on Saturday, Kyle's graduation party on Sunday, and out to dinner for Father's Day with Sam's Dad Sunday night. That made me miss the woman's gymnastic trials- luckily Kati taped them for me on tivo so I will be able to eventually watch them. I am about to go take a nap and play my DS now. Unfortunatley this morning there was asuper loud leaf blower that was keeping me from sleeping (it was 10 am- but I like to sleep!) At 5 I am about to go to a dance class at the gym. I learned some crumping last week at it-- let's just say I need practice still!!

No comments: