Saturday, July 19, 2008

Trapped

So, I wake up on Friday morning at 7:10am because I have to be at work by 8:00am. I take a shower and then I accidently cut myself on the leg. I walk to my bedroom door to go and get a bandaid that is in the other bathroom. I turn the handle to the door but nothing happens. I then get dressed (I decide this is a good thing to do in case someone has baricaded my door and is hiding to try to kill me or something on the other side) I then try with all my might to get the door open but it is just not happening. The metal part that moves in and out in the door is stuck (later to find out it was installed incorrectly). So I get a screw driver from Sam's tool box that he keeps in our bedroom and I take the door knob off. The whole taking the door knob off thing does not help me get out of the room but it does let me see through a tony whole that indeed I am the only person in our apartment. Then I decide to call Sam to come save me. Problem is he is about 30 minutes away playing basketball. Finally he comes home and ends up having to break the door down because their was no other way to get the door open. I ended up being 20 minutes late to work but I did have a good story to tell as to why I was late.

No comments: