Friday, February 13, 2009

Anyways I never finished that poast from before... so to make a long story short... we couldn't make it up any of the roads to our house. We had to load up laundry baskets and walk to our house from the resteraunt that we parked at. Finally a few days later we made it to Portland to get his grandma. We hung out at his cousins and then we made it back to Seattle. We went to to Sam's brother's concert.... then we went home and then it started to pour down snow once again. School was 2 hours late on Monday. Then it was fine. Then all the snow melted it flooded all over the place. Our town became an island and we got trapped for 3 days.

Now time for new news....last week I interviewed for and got a job taking over a teacher's class that is having a baby. It is a 2nd grade class and it is for a minimum of 2 months. Last night Sam and I went and saw The Lion King and we went to Ruth Chris's for dinner. The food there is insanely priced but it was delicious. I had not eaten a steak for about half a year so it tasted delicious. The show was really good-- but not as good as it was when we saw it in New York. Part of the issue was that last time we had much, much better seats. Next week-- Monday and Tuesday is mid winter break. Wednesday I have a new employee orientation for my new job. Valentine's Day is tomorrow- we are not really doing anything since we had a fancy date night last night. It is freezing here I wish I was somewhere warm. I am currently reading the 3rd book in the twilight series and it is good so far.

No comments: