Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September

So, since I did not even post one post in Septemeber I will now take the time to sum up September as a whole. August and September were very busy with house hunting. We found a lot of real "shit holes" in our price range but could not find anything nice. Finally at the beginning of the month we found a nice duplex in Duvall. We went through all the hoops and finally signed papers last Thursday. We moved in last weekend and now we are currently residents of Duvall. Duvall is a small town but it is nice and quiet. We can walk to a nice new park with a cute playground and fishing. We can also walk to a grocery store, bakery, and lots of other things faster than you can drive there. I have been subbing every day. I have been subbing middle school a lot. I really liked it the first few weeks of school but now the kids are starting to get attitudes. Tomorrow I will be starting a job. It is an added position that they are looking for a teacher for and I am the temporary replacement for the next 2 weeks. It is .4 - so 14 hours a week but actually I am working 21 hours a week because I am subbing for the main teacher 1 day each week as well. The main teacher is a friend of mine from college. I don't think I would want the actual job because it is .4 so that would stop me from getting any long term positions... but ya never know. This coming weekend is my brother's birthday (his 19th) and my husband and my brother and maybe me--- I have not decided yet are going to a Lego Convention.

No comments: