Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Last day until vacation

So, today is my last day of teaching until winter break. I am excited because I have been subbing everyday so basically I work as much as a teacher but get paid a lot less- but also I don't have to plan the lessons so that is a big plus side. I woke up extra early this morning to get gas and liek every single enterance and exit were blocked my various trucks- (dropping off chips, gas , and cleaning the car wash) it was impossible to get out of the gas station going the direction I wanted to go so I had to go back the direction I came and turn around- it was way too much thinking for early in the moring. I have a nice class today and sub for the first grade team here sort of often so I know the kids decently well which helps. Christmas is coming up so quickly and I still have a few people to shop for actually it is mostly only people on Sam's side of the family that we need to shop for still. I am looking forward to our trip to the beach for New Years- I am not looking forward to the super long drive though!! Tomorrow my sister and I are going to my grandma's to bake cookies with her and then I am helping in Jamie and Eilidh's class rooms on Thursday and Friday (Jamie if your reading this I haven't told you yet but I am going to your class on Thursday) I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday season!

No comments: